This Dollar Tree DIY Spooky Halloween Centerpiece is perfect for your Halloween decorations. It makes a great centerpiece on the table, mantel or coffee table. Spooky, inexpensive and a beautiful addition to your decor.
**I was compensated for this Dollar Tree DIY Spooky Halloween Centerpiece. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I know over here on Daily Dish Recipes, I post a lot of different things.
Recipes are the biggest thing. But today I’m sharing a fun Dollar Tree DIY Spooky Halloween Centerpiece Tutorial.
Just in time for Halloween. And from the Dollar Tree. Inexpensive and fun!
We love the dollar tree, because of course, everything is a dollar which makes projects fun and cheap.
If you haven’t been in a Dollar Tree lately, you’re missing out! Things have changed and they have so many awesome things!
Before we set out to make this project, we visited a large chain store and checked out some of their decorations to get inspired.
We found some pretty cool stuff, but it was all so expensive for a seasonal decoration.
We love making stuff from Dollar Tree for our everyday decor as well as for gifts, so we headed there and set out to make our own Halloween Centerpiece.
We picked up several items to make our Dollar Tree DIY Spooky Centerpiece.
- Tacky Glue and a package of hot glue sticks.
- Glass bottles with a mottled appearance.
- A plastic Halloween Tray that came in Black and Purple
- Mini Battery-Operated Clear Christmas Lights
- Halloween Themed Black Rose Flowers
- Black Spooky Cloth
We knew it wouldn’t be a difficult project. But we hoped it would be incredible when we had it finished. We love it!
With the lights inside the bottom, you can either light it up or leave them off.
In the dark, it definitely casts a spooky glow which we were quite happy with. It looks GREAT on our table!
And it was incredibly easy to make! We love how it looks at night all lit up!
Ready to see how to make your own Dollar Tree DIY Spooky Halloween Centerpiece?
Also, if you can’t find any of these items, there are PLENTY of substitutions available at Dollar Tree, so be sure and look around!
Also be sure to check out these other awesome Dollar Tree Halloween Projects:
- DIY Fall Table Centerpiece by Day to Day Adventures
- DIY Halloween Picture Frames by Family Around the Table
- DIY Minion or Emoji Halloween Costumes by The Tip Garden
- Halloween Pretzel Treats by Our Good Life
- Fall Harvest Family Fun Night – An Alternative to Halloween by Apron Strings & Other Things
- 4 Farm-Tastic Halloween Decorating Ideas by The Farmer’s Lamp
Look at these adorable Dollar Tree Holiday Crafts