Refreshing Watermelon Lime Popsicles are made with fresh fruit and real lime juice for a truly delicious way to cool down on a hot summer day!
We love popsicles no matter what time of year it is! Whether it’s hot and sunny outside, or cold and dreary, a popsicle is always a fun treat!
Why You’ll Love These Watermelon Lime Popsicles
More Delicious Popsicle Recipes
Watermelon Lime Popsicles Recipe
Real Fruit Watermelon Lime Popsicles
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cups watermelon cubed
- sweetener optional to taste
- Place the cut pieces of watermelon into a blender and puree. Refrigerate about an hour.
- Juice limes until you get a 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- Distribute the lime juice evenly among 6 popsicle molds. Put in the freezer for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove the popsicle molds from the freezer and pour in the watermelon to fill them up.
- Insert popsicle sticks and put back in the freezer for at least 3-4 hours (overnight is best) to allow to freeze completely. Enjoy!