Easy, delicious S’mores Cookies. There is no oven required to make these yummy, easy s’mores cookies. They are fast, easy & are a great summer treat. Throw them together in just 5 mins with only 3 ingredients.
This 3 ingredient recipe uses only your traditional s’mores ingredients and whips up a fun delicious cookie. Decorate for holidays with sprinkles or top with other ingredients to make them your own.
Why You’ll Love These S’mores Cookies
Ingredients and Substitutions
This recipe only calls for three ingredients, each with substitutions. We will also give you add in’s and topping ideas.
Chocolate Chips -We use dark chocolate chips because they are our favorite, but milk chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter, butterscotch and more can be substituted for different flavor combinations. You can also use melting wafers or almond bark if that’s what you have.
Marshmallow Fluff – Instead of Marshmallow Fluff, obviously you can use marshmallows and melt them a little so they adhere to the graham cracker. You can also make your own marshmallow fluff. We have not done this for this recipe, but I have used it for other recipes. You can also use Marshmallow Creme, but I suggest allowing it to air dry or freezing the cookies after spreading before dipping in the chocolate since it’s usually runny.
Graham Crackers – If for any reason you don’t have or can’t get graham crackers, great substitutes for this are shortbread cookies or Biscoff Cookies. Technically you can use any type of cookie base, sugar cookies, etc.
Topping and Add In Ideas
Add In Ideas
If you want to add in any of these items, you will need to add them in before coating in chocolate. Usually added below the marshmallow fluff.
- jelly or jam
- peanut butter
- cinnamon sugar spread
- Biscoff Spread
- Sliced Bananas
- chopped fruit of any kind
It’s easy to make these customized for holidays, events, parties and well, just because. Here are some ideas for easy toppings.
- chopped nuts
- crystalized ginger
- shredded coconut
- sanding sugar
- crushed cookies
- chopped candy bars
- and a lot more!
More Delicious S’mores Recipes
Love It? Pin for Later!
If you want to make this recipe, save it to your Pinterest boards so you don’t forget where you found it!
Easy S’mores Cookies
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 6 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 6 whole Graham Crackers
- Sprinkles if desired
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute on 50% power. Stir them. If they still need to be melted more, do it at 15 second intervals at 50% power until completely melted.
- Carefully break the whole graham cracker into two squares. Spread a thick layer of marshmallow fluff over the top of one square of graham cracker.
- Dip the marshmallow side into the melted chocolate and turn the graham cracker until fully coated, remove and allow to drip excess chocolate. Place on a piece of parchment paper to harden.
- If you wish to use sprinkles or any other addition, add them before they completely harden.