A super simple, two ingredient strawberry fudge recipe that requires only TWO ingredients! Smooth and delicious!
You really cannot find an easier recipe for a smooth, creamy and decadent strawberry fudge. With only two ingredients you can always keep on hand, you can whip this up anytime you want and change up your flavor any time. Sprinkles are optional!
It has always seemed so unbelievable that you can eat anything that is made from only two or three ingredients and have it actually taste good. But you totally can!
Is it better than taking the long steps to get to an original? Not necessarily better, just good and different. When you want something quick and easy this is the recipe.
What can I add to the top of fudge?
- crushed nuts
- powdered sugar
- coarse sugar
- crushed dried fruit
This does indeed technically make it a three ingredient recipe, but who’s counting?
More Delicious Fudge Recipes
Two Ingredient Strawberry Fudge Recipe
Two Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
- 12 ounces strawberry frosting
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- Pour the white chocolate chips into a medium size, microwave safe mixing bowl and microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds on high. Stir until completely smooth. If the chips still need a few seconds, do it in 10 second intervals, mixing well after each time until completely melted. DO NOT OVER HEAT.
- Remove the bowl and stir in the Frosting and stir until completely blended.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 9"x9" baking dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- If you want to add sprinkles or nuts, add them before putting them into the refrigerator and gently push them down into the fudge to make sure they stick.